A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samantha Butts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samantha Butts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Butts
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Butts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samantha Butts, MD, MSCE is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Butts graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Butts has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samantha F Butts MD and MSCE is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Samantha F. Butts practice?
- Dr. Samantha Butts has 5 office locations.
Dr. Samantha Butts practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Radnor, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Royersford, PA.