A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samantha Butts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samantha Butts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Butts
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Butts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samantha Butts, MD, MSCE is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Butts graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Butts has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samantha F Butts MD and MSCE is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Samantha F. Butts practice?
- Dr. Samantha Butts has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samantha Butts practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.