Dr. Samantha Butts Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samantha Butts?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Samantha Butts?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 28th, 2017

Best Doctor ever, I've been her patient since 2005.

February 16th, 2016

Wonderful doctor! Excellent bedside manner , can't say enough good things. Helped me with IVF and is now my gynecologist. Have been her patient for over 7 years. My sister has been her patient over 8 years

November 11th, 2015

Best doctor

September 12th, 2015

Dr. Butts is amazing! Highly recommend her. I did have issues with the front desk staff being rude, loud, and disrespectful.

August 31st, 2015

Dr. Butts is professional and courtesy to me. She is always caring and well in tuned with my medical needs!! She is the Best!!1

November 2nd, 2011

I recently had a hysterctomy done by Dr. Butts. The entire experience was 100% better than I had imagined. I only have one small scar which is barely visible and I only had a short recovery time. A week after my surgery, Dr. Butts called me to see how I was doing. I was both surprised and pleased that she took time out of her busy schedule to call me. I never have to wait more than ten minutes when I had my appointments and the entire office staff is pleasant. I would and have recommended Dr. Butts to my family and friends.

September 4th, 2011

I <3 Dr. Samantha Butt's!!

My husband and I have been trying to start a family for 5 years with two failed pregnancies. After being passed around from Dr to Dr I was finally refered to a fertility specialist ... Dr. Butts. And I feel it was well worth the wait, Dr Butt's is extrordinarily friendly, calming and helpful. From the first visit I knew we had made the right desicion and I feel very confident that if anyone can help us have a baby, it is her .... If you are trying for a baby and not having any luck, I 100% recomend Samantha Butt's.

August 10th, 2011

Dr. Samantha Butts

As an African American female I was excited that an African American RE cared enough to order an emergency MRI after an ultrasound detected a ovarian hemmorhagic cyst. She said it was dangerous to leave it untreated. Once I had the laparoscopy she claimed massive scar tissue was blocking her ability to reach the ovary to remove the cyst. I was ready to schedule another laparascopy where I would have a longer recovery time. When I saw Dr. Butts at the follow-up appt. she started telling me how the laparascopy could cause more scar tissue and my make my organs bind to my bowel which would exacerbate my infertility problem. But she made me think it was important that I get the surgery so the cyst won't burst and I wouldn't have to get my ovary removed in the future. She kept pushing the idea of IVF. Even if I were to get IVF, she didn't seemed concerned about this hemmorhagic cyst she said was so life-threatening. Now, I'm wondering if she encouraged me to get the MRI and Laparascopy which cost me $250 co-pay to get extra money from my insurance.

August 19th, 2009

she is a terrible doctor i have ever met.If you ever want to get pregnant make sure you dont go to her.she is extremely insensitive and will impose all false info.I regret going to her.planning to stick to my old doctor.

August 21st, 2008

One of a kind!

Dr. Butts is a very professional and caring physician. Given my history of miscarriages and fibroids I sought out a female specialist who was sensitive to the concerns of a woman. She was patient and caring and eager to help me feel relaxed and comfortable. She explained all of my options and immediately set me up for testing and follow-up. I have had many doctors and she is by far the best!

June 23rd, 2008

Dr. Butts performed my TAH/BSO, due to some pre exsisting conditions, it was more difficult then expected. I feel very fortunate that I had a doctor with her excellent skill level. After the surgery, she personally checked on me every day in the hospital and frequently when I came home. She has a wonderful bedside manner and is very respectful and kind (not aloof like some specialists). I feel so confident in her abilities that my own daughter uses her as her doctor. As for the office staff I found them to be very professional.

May 22nd, 2017