A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samantha Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samantha Carter, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samantha Carter, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Carter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
- Memorial Hermann
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samantha Emily Carter MD is a female Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Samantha E. Carter practice?
- Dr. Samantha Carter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samantha Carter practices Dermatology near Katy, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Katy Dermatologists.