Dr. Samantha Carter MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Katy, TX

January 8th, 2014
Prompt & Professional
I've had several appointments with Dr. Carter for removal of Basal Cell Carcinoma moles over the last few years. The office has been efficiently managed with minimal waiting and a friendly professional manner. Dr. Carter has taken time when needed to explain things and offer suggestions. The only issues I've had are 1) Dr. Carter keeps booked about 4-6 weeks out, and 2) Sometimes the amount charged at the visit is incorrect - either over or short. This is likely more related to insurance issues, though. It was always resolved promptly when needed.

February 19th, 2010
great dermatologist
I had a mole removed by Dr. Carter. I was nervous but felt very at ease with her. The numbing shot didn't even hurt. I barely felt it. I can hardly tell where the mole was now. . She will look your whole body over for moles so be ready to have all of your skin looked at.

December 14th, 2009
Very nice, down to earth. Great bedside manner. Very knowledgeable. Does not try to sell you on anything. I highly recommend.

October 28th, 2009
Super Dermatologist
I really liked Dr. Carter. I was a little nervous about having my skin looked at all over but she made me feel very comfortable. So did her nurses. She spent a lot of time explaining things to me and gave me handouts that said everything that she had explained.

September 7th, 2009
My daughter sees her for her acne and her skin is much better. It took a few weeks for her to see results but Dr. Carter said that it would. My daughter feels comfortable with her. I think she must be used to dealing with teenagers! PS- I see her for botox and I can't explain how much I love it. If you are looking for someone who is an expert about botox you should see her. ;)

April 29th, 2009
Finally an answer
After years of seeing different doctors my rash was finally diagnosed and cured by Dr. Carter. I can sleep now and am forever thankful

April 19th, 2009
AN outstandingly dishonorable human being
Dr Carter is not someone whom I would trust with my skin or as a Dr of any other origin.

April 18th, 2009
Dr carter Insulted me
Dr Samantha E carter is a horrible person musc less Dr. SHe embarrassed me and put private inforamation public.

April 6th, 2009
grateful patient
I see Dr Carter for my psoriasis. I have had it for more than 15 years and nothing worked until i saw her. I told her I wanted to start a support group for people like me and she offered to speak at my group and gave me all sorts of brochures. She is great

April 6th, 2009
THE Best Around!
I have been a patient of Dr. Carter's for nearly three years and highly reccomend her to you and regularly to my friends and family. She has worked miracles for my elderly mother and also for my daughter and son-in-law. I'm not sure to what the previous review could be referring because she always spends all the time with me that I need- you can always tell that she genuinely cares.

April 2nd, 2009
Her bedside manner sucks !
Quite honestly I've never been so put off by a Dr. before and I most certainly will not go back to her. Dr. Carter's bedside manner is terrible, she only spent a few moments with me and could not wait to get to the big spread laid out for her and her staff by a pharmaceutical company.