Dermatologist

CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
21310 Provincial Blvd
Katy, TX 77450
281-599-0404
Locations and availability (2)

|  Prompt & Professional  |  show details
Jan 8th, 2014

I've had several appointments with Dr. Carter for removal of Basal Cell Carcinoma moles over the last few years. The office has been efficiently managed with minimal waiting and a friendly professional manner. Dr. Carter has taken time when needed to explain things and offer suggestions. The only issues I've had are 1) Dr. Carter keeps booked about 4-6 weeks out, and 2) Sometimes the amount charged at the visit is incorrect - either over or short. This is likely more related to insurance issues, though. It was always resolved promptly when needed.

|  great dermatologist  |  show details
by Sarah on Feb 19th, 2010

I had a mole removed by Dr. Carter. I was nervous but felt very at ease with her. The numbing shot didn't even hurt. I barely felt it. I can hardly tell where the mole was now. . She will look your whole body over for moles so be ready to have all of your skin looked at.

|  show details
by D. Boggio on Dec 14th, 2009

Very nice, down to earth. Great bedside manner. Very knowledgeable. Does not try to sell you on anything. I highly recommend.

|  Super Dermatologist  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2009

I really liked Dr. Carter. I was a little nervous about having my skin looked at all over but she made me feel very comfortable. So did her nurses. She spent a lot of time explaining things to me and gave me handouts that said everything that she had explained.

|  show details
by Gilbert Mom on Sep 7th, 2009

My daughter sees her for her acne and her skin is much better. It took a few weeks for her to see results but Dr. Carter said that it would. My daughter feels comfortable with her. I think she must be used to dealing with teenagers! PS- I see her for botox and I can't explain how much I love it. If you are looking for someone who is an expert about botox you should see her. ;)

|  Finally an answer  |  show details
Apr 29th, 2009

After years of seeing different doctors my rash was finally diagnosed and cured by Dr. Carter. I can sleep now and am forever thankful

|  AN outstandingly dishonorable human being  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2009

Dr Carter is not someone whom I would trust with my skin or as a Dr of any other origin.

|  Dr carter Insulted me  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2009

Dr Samantha E carter is a horrible person musc less Dr. SHe embarrassed me and put private inforamation public.

|  grateful patient  |  show details
Apr 6th, 2009

I see Dr Carter for my psoriasis. I have had it for more than 15 years and nothing worked until i saw her. I told her I wanted to start a support group for people like me and she offered to speak at my group and gave me all sorts of brochures. She is great

|  THE Best Around!  |  show details
Apr 6th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Carter's for nearly three years and highly reccomend her to you and regularly to my friends and family. She has worked miracles for my elderly mother and also for my daughter and son-in-law. I'm not sure to what the previous review could be referring because she always spends all the time with me that I need- you can always tell that she genuinely cares.

|  Her bedside manner sucks !  |  show details
by A disappointed patient on Apr 2nd, 2009

Quite honestly I've never been so put off by a Dr. before and I most certainly will not go back to her. Dr. Carter's bedside manner is terrible, she only spent a few moments with me and could not wait to get to the big spread laid out for her and her staff by a pharmaceutical company.