A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samantha Dewan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samantha Dewan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Dewan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samantha M Dewan DO is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samantha M. Dewan practice?
- Dr. Samantha Dewan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samantha Dewan practices Internal Medicine near Commerce Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Commerce Township Internists.