Dr. Samantha Dieterich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samantha Dieterich?

Posted on July 12th, 2013

Excellent doctor! She is great with kids and answers all your questions.

The BEST pediatrician!!

Posted on March 10th, 2012

We first saw Dr. Dieterich three years ago at the Scott and White clinic in Round Rock and I am so glad we finally got in with her. We had always heard great things about her and how good she was with kids and now we know it's true. My kids 1 and 4 don't mind going to the doctor now because she is so patient with them and talks them through everything she is doing even if they don't completely understand. She has always considered my opinion as a parent, answers questions, addressed concerns, and I never feel rushed. The greatest thing about her though is she will not overprescribe your child, she will be honest if she thinks that antibiotics will or won't work and what she would do if it were her child. I would recommend her to anyone!

Posted on June 11th, 2015