A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samantha Hendren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samantha Hendren is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samantha Hendren, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendren graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hendren has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samantha Hendren MD is a female Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samantha Hendren practice?
- Dr. Samantha Hendren has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samantha Hendren practices Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.