Dr. Samantha Hill MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Lynchburg, VA

• Good
  • Bad

January 24th, 2013
Finally someone who knows something.
I took my daughter to several other physicians and all of them had no clue as to what was going on with her skin issues. I was finally referred to Dr. Samantha Hill in Pediatric Dermatology who was finally able to give me the answers I so greatly needed. Yes, I had to wait to get an appointment with her, but lets face it, she is a SPECIALIST not a primary doctor and it does take time to get in. My daughter was very comfortable with her staff that made her feel like she was special. Dr. Hill herself talked to my daughter like she would me. After the visit my daughter told me that she liked Dr. Hill and if she had to go back it would be ok with her. I will absolutely refer her to other people with out hesitation.

January 24th, 2013
Finally, another wonderful Pediatric Dermatologist!
I, too, had to wait a couple of months to get in for an appointment - but to me that's simply a testament to their practice. Once I was in, scheduling follow-ups has been no problem. Dr. Hill was caring, knowledgeable and spent a ton of time explaining what was going on with my son. She talked to my son like he was part of the process, instead of just directing instructions at me. My son's skin problems had become such a source of anxiety and embarrassment for him - it was nice to find a doctor who understood and could speak to that. And since she's had extra training in pediatric dermatology - and that's all she sees- I was confident she was providing the best information and recommendations to my son and I. I'll save the adult dermatologist for me and have my son only see Dr. Hill! Thank you!

January 23rd, 2013
Wow! Thank you Dr. Hill!
Dr. Hill is one of the most compassionate and caring doctors that I've ever met. She always makes me feel so much better after I talk to her. I trust her completely and would recommend her as a physician to anyone.

May 29th, 2016