Dr. Samantha Ludwig Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samantha Ludwig?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Samantha Ludwig?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 16th, 2015

I went to the doctors due to swollen and painful glands in my neck... getting worse week by week... she tells me I do not have swollen glands...useless

August 21st, 2015

Not impressed

I think finding a good dr is like looking for a needle in a haystack!! All I can say about Dr Ludwig is - I wasn't impressed... didn't feel like she heard my concerns and her beside manner was lacking compassion - when you've been suffering chronically for over 2 years it's a little annoying to not get support for the people who are getting paid to help you! And the search continues

July 23rd, 2014

Love, love, love her. From the very first visit she has been the best dr. by far. Busy but the best by far. Would recommend my mother, my children, best friend and/or new comer to this area.

July 19th, 2012

Excellent doctor... spends plenty of time with me, addresses all of my concerns, directs me to the appropriate specialist as needed... recommend highly...

July 29th, 2011

Horrendous. Dismissive and pompous. Missed very severe illnesses after attributing my symptoms to "anxiety". Went to a specialist and learned I was very very ill, and much sicker for having been untreated for so long. Run do not walk away from this inexperienced doctor with little medical knowledge.

March 29th, 2017