A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samantha Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samantha Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Miller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans