A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samantha Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samantha Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Miller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samantha Adrienne Miller MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samantha A. Miller practice?
- Dr. Samantha Miller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samantha Miller practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Internists.