A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samantha Mucha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samantha Mucha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samantha Mucha, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Mucha graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Mucha has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Hospital
- ProMedica North Region-Herrick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samantha Marie Mucha MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Samantha M. Mucha practice?
- Dr. Samantha Mucha has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samantha Mucha practices Otolaryngology near Tecumseh, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Adrian, MI and Hillsdale, MI.
See Tecumseh Otolaryngologists.