A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samantha Mucha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samantha Mucha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samantha Mucha, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Mucha graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Mucha has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Hospital
- ProMedica North Region-Herrick Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mucha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samantha M. Mucha practice?
Dr. Samantha Mucha practices Otolaryngology near Tecumseh, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Adrian, MI and Hillsdale, MI.
See Tecumseh Otolaryngologists.