A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samantha Pfeifer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samantha Pfeifer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samantha Pfeifer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Turner Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Pfeifer graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Pfeifer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pfeifer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samantha M. Pfeifer practice?
Dr. Samantha Pfeifer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Radnor, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Larchmont, NY.