Obstetricians & Gynecologists
Video profile
250 King of Prussia Rd
Radnor, PA 19087
610-902-5600
Locations and availability (9)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  A very good doctor for infertility treatment  |  show details
by Cathy Feng on Oct 28th, 2013

She is very professional, has a lot of experience and very good at make the best decisions for patients. I've been with her over one year and successfully got pregant with twins. I highly recommonded her if you are considering your infertility treatment!

|  Miracle worker  |  show details
by Cynthia Wolf on Jul 13th, 2013

I went to Dr. Pfeifer after being told I could never have a baby by another fertility dr. My hubby and I tried for 3 years with the other dr. We finally decided to change dr's. we tried one more in invitro attempt with only 3 eggs left.(egg retrieval done by other dr., but dr. Pfeifer assured me I had no reason I shouldn't become pregnant. On the first try with dr. Pfeifer, I was pregnant. Without going into the incompetency of other fertility dr.'s in the Del Val, let me say Dr. Pfeifer was kind, exceptionally professional and and all around excellent doctor. I now have a healthy 3 year old, and I am 46. Thank you dr. Pfeifer!!!!!!!!!!!

|  Friendly and successful!  |  show details
May 2nd, 2013

I loved Dr. Pfeifer!! She is so friendly and took the time to explain everything. I think when I finally got pregnant she was just as excited as I was. The entire staff was so supportive and nice I would recommend to anyone.

|  I'd wait hours if I had to!  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2012

I don't think I've ever been there that I haven't had to wait awhile, but once I'm with Dr. Pfeifer I always feel like I'm the most important person she's seen all day. She's moved things around to get extra testing done for me and made sure I know exactly what's going on & what the plan is moving forward. I ask lots of questions and she gives me as many answers as I need. She helped me get pregnant with my first & now we're working on another!

|  Have referred her several times over  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2011

She, by far, is the best RE around. Diagnosed with unexplained infertility, got pregnant after seeing her for four months on out first injection/iui cycle. She becomes your friend, and that is so important. Any waiting time is worth it. Plus she as the best shoe collection around :)

|  Wonderful Doctor!  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2011

Dr. Pfeifer is a great doctor. I traveled 1.5 hours, one way, to her office because of her reputation and her high ratings. I would and I have recommended people to her.

|  She is the Best  |  show details
Mar 15th, 2010

Plain and Simple. Dr. Pfeiffer is the best!

|  The best dotor  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2009

I feel so blessed that I found Samantha Pfeifer.After failed two IVF cycles with another doctor, I decided to find a new doctor and start to see Samantha based on the good online reviews. She did laprascopic surgery for me to remove 3 huge ovarian cysts and I am pregnant now three months later. She is very patient, very caring! I was pretty nervous before the surgey and she made me felt so comfortable. So, I will give her five stars review. It is not very easy to get appointment with her since she is so good and everyone wants to see her. The waiting time is not short, but it is totally worth waiting. When it is your turn to see her, She always spend enough time with you to make sure she answered all your questions and concerns.

|  One of the best in the field  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2009

She is very complete and knowledgeable doctor. I woiuld highly recommend without hesitiation. She is one of the best in her field. She takes the time to explain and answers all questions.

|  From on of her frist pts after her fellowship  |  show details
by on Oct 30th, 2008

I started to see Dr. Pfeifer in 1995. But in any case I live ~120 miles away from Philly now, but i still travel home to see her. While there is usually a bit of a wait when you are in the office, i personally do not mind nor do others as you know that when it is your turn to see her she will not rush you out - even if you are the last apt of the day! She takes her time with exams and is always careful and actually remembers the details of your life so that she can find out how you are doing as a whole person not just reproductive organs. She is open minded and willing to try "less radical" methods when available. I went to her as i had been told that i needed a hysterectomy at the age of 17, but she was able to work with me and get things straighten out as well as dx me with not only endo but PCOS. Until i saw her, i really thought that i was losing my mind. She took the time to get to know me, my family and to help us work though all of this. Any time i call about something she always gets right back to me and if i need to get in last minute she makes sure that i get that appointment. Now, 12 years i am doing well and (hopefully soon!) we'll be talking to her about babies!

|  A god send!  |  show details
by LeeAnne on Sep 5th, 2008

She is amazing. She has the best bed side manor and I would recommend her to anyone.