A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samanthia Portenier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samanthia Portenier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samanthia Portenier, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Portenier graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Portenier has 6 hospital affiliations:
- West Valley Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samanthia Portenier MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samanthia Portenier practice?
- Dr. Samanthia Portenier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samanthia Portenier practices Family Medicine near Caldwell, ID.
See Caldwell Family Physicians.