Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Very smart and attentive doctor show details Very smart and attentive doctor
Oct 23rd, 2012

Dr. Pozner is a very good listener and she spends a lot of time asking questions. Very thorough. She follows up after the session too, which I find very unusual in a doctor. Highly recommended.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Feb 3rd, 2012

Dr Pozner is a charming, smart, and dedicated doctor whom I have been seeing for years. She has a great bedside manner and does not deserve the nasty reviews these others have left for her. I recommend her highly!

Pill Pusher show details Pill Pusher
Nov 14th, 2011

I had been a patient of Samantha Pozners for 8 yrs and finally had enough of her agreeable to anything attitude. She discusses other patients info often. Although very nice, she lacks education. She dismisses a lot of problems. She is quick to write prescriptions for anything and everything. I terminated her when she wrote me a prescription for a very serious drug that she claimed was no big deal. Thank god for specialists and pharmacists because I would have had a major problem if I listened to her..

Jun 25th, 2011

she is a warm and understanding doctor, wgho is knowledgelabe and efficient, and i was very pleased with the caer i got

Nov 8th, 2010

she said my 95% clogged artery was a pulled muscle, in 2008. if i listened to her, i would have been dead a long time ago

Works as little as possible show details Works as little as possible
Apr 12th, 2008

She quit being my doctor as soon as I needed surgery. She wouldn't discuss my options or give me a referral for a second specialist to confirm if the surgery was necessary. Her staff is rude as hung up on me over half a dozen times and she does not return calls.