Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by tom on Jan 5th, 2016

I believe dr. pozner is the nicest person I have met in the medical field. She takes her time and answers any questions. She makes you feel at ease and is highly informative,

Dr. Pozner show details Dr. Pozner
by Michael Izzo on Nov 4th, 2015

Dr. Pozner is far and above the best doctor I have found on my plan (GHI). I have been going to her for years and find her cheerful, caring, and helpful. Like most doctors, she has a heavy load of patients but gives you her all when she's with you. I don't expect her to be anything more for me than a General Practitioner...for the more serious health issues in my life, cancer, brain tumor, I go to specialists. I am very involved in researching my healthcare options and in self-diagnosing. Dr. Pozner is great for the small stuff...colds, poison ivy, urinary infections, thyroid issues, etc. I can always see her at the last minute and get a prescription. She also is timely on her call backs and in sending me prescriptions by mail. I like her so much that I recommended her to my son who is now her patient too. As for some of the comments about her being rude to patients and staff...I have never witnessed this type of behavior and believe her incapable of it.

pill pusher show details pill pusher
by Maria on Oct 22nd, 2015

I was also a patient of her for 10 years she prescribed me a very serious drug. I trusted her with my family. She told me this was safer then anything over the counter until my pharmacist became concerned. She had no problem giving out prescriptions. Then one day just decided to drop my whole family out of fear for getting into trouble with the DEA. She is a pill pusher and almost ruined my life. I was devastated when she laughed at me and told me sorry but I have to drop you. I thank god everyday because I'm one of the lucky ones. God does things for a reason. I could have died of a overdose. She should lose her license and be in jail.

Very smart and attentive doctor show details Very smart and attentive doctor
Oct 23rd, 2012

Dr. Pozner is a very good listener and she spends a lot of time asking questions. Very thorough. She follows up after the session too, which I find very unusual in a doctor. Highly recommended.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Feb 3rd, 2012

Dr Pozner is a charming, smart, and dedicated doctor whom I have been seeing for years. She has a great bedside manner and does not deserve the nasty reviews these others have left for her. I recommend her highly!

Pill Pusher show details Pill Pusher
Nov 14th, 2011

I had been a patient of Samantha Pozners for 8 yrs and finally had enough of her agreeable to anything attitude. She discusses other patients info often. Although very nice, she lacks education. She dismisses a lot of problems. She is quick to write prescriptions for anything and everything. I terminated her when she wrote me a prescription for a very serious drug that she claimed was no big deal. Thank god for specialists and pharmacists because I would have had a major problem if I listened to her..

Jun 25th, 2011

she is a warm and understanding doctor, wgho is knowledgelabe and efficient, and i was very pleased with the caer i got

Nov 8th, 2010

she said my 95% clogged artery was a pulled muscle, in 2008. if i listened to her, i would have been dead a long time ago

Works as little as possible show details Works as little as possible
Apr 12th, 2008

She quit being my doctor as soon as I needed surgery. She wouldn't discuss my options or give me a referral for a second specialist to confirm if the surgery was necessary. Her staff is rude as hung up on me over half a dozen times and she does not return calls.