A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samantha Roworth-Chaikin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samantha Roworth-Chaikin, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roworth-Chaikin graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Roworth-Chaikin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samantha Jayne Roworth-Chaikin DO is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Samantha J. Roworth-Chaikin practice?
- Dr. Samantha Roworth-Chaikin has 1 office location.
Dr. Samantha Roworth-Chaikin practices Pediatrics near Longview, TX.
See Longview Pediatricians.