Dr. Samantha Sattler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samantha Sattler?

Patient

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

Dr. Sattler has been very attentive. I chose her to because I needed someone who cared enough to check for interactions among my various medications.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on April 9th, 2015

Doctor Sattler is the primary physician for all three of my children and she always does an excellent job taking care of them! She always spends a lot of time with my kids when they have appointments and she has a great bedside manner. Doctor Sattler really cares about her patients - she even called me after hours to see how my son was doing when he had pneumonia recently.

Not impressed

Posted on February 6th, 2014

My husband and I have both been to see Dr. Sattler - neither he, nor I, felt she truly seemed to care about why we were there. Staff was pleasant and I could always get an appointment quickly, but Dr. Sattler didn't seem very personable, or extremely knowledgeable. I went to see her due to heart irregularities and a near-fainting spell. After initial tests seemed to be "regular" she handed me a pamphlet on stress and sent me on my way. That was two years ago and though my symptoms have changed somewhat, I still have related issues so I am beginning the search for a new doctor who seems to care about finding the root of the problem.

First visit

Posted on August 13th, 2013

It was a waste of time! I was there for a physical and it was my first visit....she didn't do anything but ask me questions about my sinuses. Didn't even request routine blood work. She seemed very unsure of herself.

Posted on February 7th, 2013

I like Dr. Sattler. I find her friendly and thoughtful. Her office is conveniently located to me and I don't recall ever having to wait an inordinate time for treatment.

Introductory Visit

Posted on November 8th, 2012

I had my introductory meeting with Dr. Samantha Sattler (Family Medicine) yesterday, and found her to be caring, compassionate, understanding, empathetic, friendly, and genuinely kind. She listened carefully to my current troubles and seemed to be impressed that Id done research myself on the matter, so as to speak intelligently with her. She agreed that the course of attack I proposed was a sensible choice, gave me additional insight that I was unaware of, and went about ensuring I would have no delays in beginning my new plan to improve my health. At no point in the 20-minute exam did I feel the slightest bit rushed, or had any indication that she was concentrating on anyone or anything other than me, this new patient sitting on her table, that she wanted to get to know.In addition, and this is hardly ever the case, the entire staff of the SSM Medical Group, from the receptionist in the lobby, to the several ladies who directed me to my destination, to the helpful and congenial Jennifer who handled my initial paperwork, and the comforting nurses assistant who took my vitals and input my history on the computer they were each and every one a delight to encounter.This experience has single-handedly restored my faith in the medical community of St. Charles.

Poor Bedside Manner

Posted on March 2nd, 2012

I've been patient of her's for 4 years, and I've never been thrilled with the care I've received. My most recent visit WILL be my last. After her recommendation that I come in for an office visit, she walked in the room and said, so what are you here for? She proceeds to look up the notes in the computer. Her demeanor is very condescending and rushed. I felt judged by her questions that she asked. They weren't related to my health and were subject to her opinion. She received a text message mid-exam and stopped what she was doing to answer her phone. She is not compassionate and shows no empathy. If you're looking for speed and efficiency, she's great. If you want a personal connection and to feel cared about, you should take your business elsewhere.

Impatient and bothered

Posted on December 18th, 2011

I had to see Dr Sattler because my regular Dr was out that day. From the moment She walked in to my room she seemed very put out by me. She interrupted me while I was telling her my symptoms and she talked down to me like a child. I would never recommend her to a friend or enemy.

Posted on September 29th, 2017