A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Samantha Shlakman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samantha Shlakman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shlakman
Dr. Shlakman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samantha Alyse Shlakman MD is a female doctor and practices in .
- Where does Dr. Samantha A. Shlakman practice?
- Dr. Samantha Shlakman has 1 office location.
- Dr. Samantha Shlakman practices near Vienna, VA.