3.0

Jul 25th, 2013

Horrible . Does not care about her patients. Does not call with results to medical test . I got fed up and called to get my results it took forever for someone to answer phone. Finally, when they did answer, my results could not be found and was told they will get back to me. Which they didn't.

Jan 30th, 2013

totally incompetent staff incapable of answering the phone and making appointments ,always get message and never a call back,have to go up there,and theres never nothing going on,nobody in office,answer the phone!!!!!

Stay Clear of This Doctor show details Stay Clear of This Doctor
Nov 15th, 2010

-Does not listen to patient.-Writes scripts without knowing looking at issue.-RudeWould not recommend her to my worst enemy.

unable to listen to me as a patience and person show details unable to listen to me as a patience and person
Jun 4th, 2009

some of the office staff can be rude but there are many who are not i went to this doctor with a few illness and i carefully explained everything to her, turns out she wrote the opposite of what I said in my charts.She either can not listen to me or does not believe me. don't know what to do at this point