A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samantha Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samantha Wood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samantha Wood, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Wood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dearborn County Hospital
- Akron General Medical Center
- Summa Health System Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samantha Ann Wood DO is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samantha A. Wood practice?
- Dr. Samantha Wood has 1 office location.
Dr. Samantha Wood practices Internal Medicine near Lawrenceburg, IN.
See Lawrenceburg Internists.