A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samantha Woodruff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samantha Woodruff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samantha Woodruff, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodruff graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Woodruff has 6 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- The Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Woodruff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samantha A. Woodruff practice?
Dr. Samantha Woodruff practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Colorado Springs, CO and Aurora, CO.
See Worcester Pediatricians and Worcester Pediatric Specialists.