A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samantha Woodruff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samantha Woodruff is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodruff
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woodruff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samantha Woodruff, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodruff graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Woodruff has 6 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samantha A Woodruff MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Samantha A. Woodruff practice?
- Dr. Samantha Woodruff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samantha Woodruff practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Colorado Springs, CO.
See Worcester Pediatricians and Worcester Gastroenterologists.