Learn more about Dr. Samantha Woodruff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samantha Woodruff is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodruff
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woodruff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samantha Woodruff, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodruff graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Woodruff has 6 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samantha A Woodruff MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Samantha A. Woodruff practice?
- Dr. Samantha Woodruff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samantha Woodruff practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Colorado Springs, CO.
See Worcester Pediatricians and Worcester Gastroenterologists.