A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samar Elgendy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samar Elgendy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elgendy
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Elgendy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Elgendy graduated from University Of Damascus. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Elgendy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samar Shakfeh Elgendy MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samar S. Elgendy practice?
- Dr. Samar Elgendy has 1 office location.
Dr. Samar Elgendy practices Family Medicine near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Primary Care Doctors.