A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samar Mahmood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samar Mahmood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samar Mahmood, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahmood graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Mahmood has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Provena Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samar Mahmood MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Samar Mahmood practice?
- Dr. Samar Mahmood has 10 office locations.
Dr. Samar Mahmood practices Psychiatry near Dekalb, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Schaumburg, IL and Sandwich, IL.
See Dekalb Psychiatrists.