A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samar Mumtaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samar Mumtaz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Mumtaz graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Mumtaz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samar Mumtaz MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samar Mumtaz practice?
- Dr. Samar Mumtaz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Samar Mumtaz practices Internal Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Beverly Hills, MI.
See Royal Oak Internists.