A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samar Sankari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samar Sankari is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sankari
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samar Sankari, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Sankari graduated from American University Of Beirut. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sankari has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Montgomery General Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samar Ryiad Sankari MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Samar R. Sankari practice?
- Dr. Samar Sankari has 1 office location.
Dr. Samar Sankari practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Charleston, WV.
See Charleston Internists and Charleston Endocrinologists.