Dr. Samara Churgin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samara Churgin?

LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE. THE BEST

Posted on October 26th, 2017

been meaning to write a review for a while now .Dr. churgin was amazing. She change my life.I went in for a breast reduction consultation and ended up fallling in In love with her and Tara( her assistant). I ended up moving forward with her. She was very detailed when she spoke to me and honest. I went from having really low confidence because of my boobs to loving who I am and that’s all because of her. It’s amazing how good you feel after getting a reduction. Btw her mom is amazing too

Good Experience

Posted on September 28th, 2017

Dr. Churgin is very knowledgeable in her field. After injuring my finger, the best option for me was to get a skin graft. Dr. Churgin performed the graft by taking skin from my bicep. Both areas are healing very nicely and insurance covered the cost. I would definitely recommend her.

Highly recommended surgeon

Posted on May 4th, 2017

Highly skilled and competent surgeon, great people skills also

This whole experience has been a relief ever since my appointments with Dr. Churgin.

Posted on March 28th, 2017

She did a skin debridement on my thigh and I had a follow up appointment to change the wound vac dressing. She continues to be very thorough and understanding which gives me a lot of confidence in everything she's doing. Highly recommend.

Highly Recommended

Posted on February 3rd, 2017

I went to Dr. Churgin to have a Lipoma (fatty lump) removed from my forehead. From beginning to end the entire experience was stress free and I’m so satisfied with the results. Her assistants Kathy and Tara are awesome. Kathy made sure my procedure would be covered by my insurance. If she said she was going to get back to me, she did. Dr. Churgin explained what the procedure would entail. She told me what I could/would expect post-surgery. I felt completely comfortable with the process.

patient

Posted on November 6th, 2016

There aren't enough words to express my admiration and appreciation to Dr Samara Churgin. I was diagnosed with invasive squamous cell carcinoma of the scalp. From the moment I met her I knew that I was in the best of hands. Her knowledge, intuitiveness and surgical expertise along with her desire to give her patients the best possible outcome under a challenging situation is a true testament of her dedication. I am forever grateful

Spectatular experience!

Posted on September 21st, 2016

I was very concerned about a lump I had on my right chest wall. My anxiety was relieved when I found out about Dr. Churgin and I immediately set up a consultation with her. I googled surgeons in the Babylon area due to living near this town. Tara and Kathy were so kind and helpful. They arranged the surgery date. Dr. Churgin was there for me and did a wonderful job on my surgery.

Nurse

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

I had huge breast I had constant back and neck pain I went to see a chiropractor multiple visit still no ease saw a neurologist she said my hand bag should be 2 pounds try that did not help my pain got worst until my Dr recommend I see a plastic surgeon and I met Dr churgin and she she took it from their I did my breast reduction one month plus and and am so happy my back pain is gorn I can move around freely without that extra weight and my back is great thank you Dr Churgin

Psychotherapist

Posted on August 2nd, 2016

She is by far the most competent, kind and relatable physician I have ever encountered. She performed a reduction mammoplasty on me - there were complications which is always a surgical risk but I was so well treated and taken care of. She always explained things thoroughly to me. I have 100 percent confidence in her.

Posted on July 28th, 2016

I had seen Dr Chuginfor a impacted splinter in my forearm. She and her staff were exceptionally friendly throughout my stay and made me feel welcomed and comfortable. Dr Churgin was very friendly and caring. I had to get a small incision which I was nervous about but Dr.Churgin made me feel at ease, which took my mind off the procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Churgin and will definitely come back to see her if needed. Thank you again Dr. Churgin and staff.

Posted on July 19th, 2016

I found Dr. Churgin based upon her previous reviews. She was the third consultation I went to and exceeded my expectations by far. Not only is she a delightful, personable and warm person, but her work and attention to detail is amazing. She takes her time at every appointment, listens and thoroughly answers all my questions without ever making me feel rushed. She personally assisted in coordinating all steps of the procedure with my insurance company and my other medical doctors. Any time I had a question during "off" hours, she was always there to answer her cell phone. Her team is just as amazing as her. Kathy and Liz make you feel so comfortable and genuinely care about your well- being. They all go above and beyond to make the experience a comfortable one and to show they care. My experience with Dr Churgin and her staff has been nothing short of amazing. I absolutely recommend using Dr. Churgin.

Posted on July 10th, 2016

I saw Dr. Churgin for removal of my breast implants, due to deflation from breast cancer reconstruction surgery 19 years ago, and opted not to replace them. She is an excellent surgeon and was very precise and particular how everything should look. She listens to all of your questions and explains everything in detail. Easy to get an appointment and Kathy is excellent with arranging all of the details and dealing with the insurance company. I would highly recommend Dr. Churgin!