A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samara Shipon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samara Shipon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samara Shipon, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shipon graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Shipon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samara Shipon DO is a female Anesthesiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samara Shipon practice?
- Dr. Samara Shipon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samara Shipon practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists and Phoenix Pain Management Doctors.