Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samarjit Jaglan
Dr. Samarjit Jaglan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marshfield, WI, with other offices in Stevens Point, WI and Des Plaines, IL (and 4 other locations). He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Jaglan is affiliated with Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, St Alexius Medical Center and Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Samarjit Jaglan has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Samarjit Jaglan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marshfield, WI.
Dr. David Polga
Marshfield, WI 0 mi11
Dr. Christopher Bibbo
Marshfield, WI 0 mi22
Dr. Steven Sanford
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Marshfield, WI 0 mi26