A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samatha Chandupatla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samatha Chandupatla, Nephrologist, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samatha Chandupatla, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandupatla graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Chandupatla has 34 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samatha Chandupatla MD is a female Nephrologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Samatha Chandupatla practice?
- Dr. Samatha Chandupatla has 6 office locations.
Dr. Samatha Chandupatla practices Nephrology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: North Richland Hills, TX and Mansfield, TX.
See Fort Worth Nephrologists.