A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samatha Chandupatla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samatha Chandupatla, Nephrologist, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samatha Chandupatla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandupatla graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Chandupatla has 34 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samatha Chandupatla MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Samatha Chandupatla practice?
- Dr. Samatha Chandupatla has 1 office location.
Dr. Samatha Chandupatla practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Nephrologists.