Dr. Samatha Kadiyala Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samatha Kadiyala?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Samatha Kadiyala?

• Good

Dissatisfied

Staff is unhelpful, rude

February 22nd, 2017

Best Staff Ever

Everyone was very nice from start to finish. Excellent Doctor, I will be a repeat customer.

August 13th, 2016

Wonderful Dr.

I have been going to Dr Kadiyala for 3 years now.I wouldn't go to anyone else after going to her.She is very sweet and truly cares about her patients. She is very thorough.

November 20th, 2015

She's a good doctor but she takes to long.. I waited 2 hrs in the waiting room and another hr in the room

November 13th, 2015

Good, if you don't have a problem and you have time to wait.

She was recommended by a friend but I was a new patient and I had to wait forever for the first appointment. That wouldn't have been a big deal except that it wasn't just for my yearly. On the day of the appointment I had to wait 1.5 hours to see the Dr. I will say the staff was mostly courteous and the Dr. was pleasant but I don't wait that long for any Dr. ever. I nearly walked out. She recommended a follow up appointment in 2-3 weeks. The office scheduled it for 3. 2 days later when I realized that day wasn't going to work I had to reschedule. The soonest they could get me in was a month after my first visit. Again, that's not a problem except that I HAVE A PROBLEM and miserable, painful problem. She seemed like a decent Dr. but I'm getting my records and going somewhere else, where they have time for patients. She's a good Dr. if you don't mind waiting and you're just going for your annual exam.

July 14th, 2015

Rude staff!

The Dr. Is very nice but I just got off the phone with a very rude employee. Im not dealing with rude staff! I will drop this Dr. Office like a hot potato and be seen at a Dr. Office where the staff is nice no matter what the circumstances. They lost me as a patient. Good luck to anyone else who have to deal with these staff members that think they are above others just because they work in a Dr. Getting payed no more then Bucees employees..

September 9th, 2014

Excellent Doctor

I have been very pleased with Dr. Kadiyala. She is very through and explains things in an easy to understand way. I would recommend her to anyone.

June 28th, 2017