A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samatha Vellanki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samatha Vellanki, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vellanki graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Vellanki has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samatha Vellanki MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samatha Vellanki practice?
- Dr. Samatha Vellanki has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samatha Vellanki practices Internal Medicine near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Carrollton, TX.
See Bedford Internists.