A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samba Jung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samba Jung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jung graduated from University Of Edinburgh, Scotland.
Dr. Jung has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samba E Jung MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samba E. Jung practice?
- Dr. Samba Jung has 1 office location.
Dr. Samba Jung practices Internal Medicine near Waterford, MI.
See Waterford Internists.