A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samba Bathula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Bathula has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samba Siva Reddy Bathula MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Samba S. Bathula practice?
- Dr. Samba Bathula has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samba Bathula practices Otolaryngology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn Heights, MI.
See Detroit Otolaryngologists.