A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samba Siva Reddy Bathula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bathula
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bathula Learn More
Dr. Bathula has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samba Siva Reddy Bathula MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Samba Siva Reddy Bathula practice?
- Dr. Samba Siva Reddy Bathula has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samba Siva Reddy Bathula practices Otolaryngology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn Heights, MI.
See Detroit Otolaryngologists.