A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sambasiva Kamineni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sambasiva Kamineni is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sambasiva Kamineni, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamineni graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Kamineni has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sambasiva DR Kamineni BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sambasiva D. Kamineni practice?
- Dr. Sambasiva Kamineni has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sambasiva Kamineni practices Surgery near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Forest Hills Surgeons.