Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sambasiva Lakshminarayanan
Dr. Sambasiva Lakshminarayanan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Lakshminarayanan is affiliated with VA Puget Sound Health Care Systems, University Of Washington Medical Center and Regional Epilepsy Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Sambasiva Lakshminarayanan has the following 1 specialty
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Sambasiva Lakshminarayanan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Vincent Fan
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Seattle, WA 0.04 mi20
Dr. Richard Goodman
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Seattle, WA 0.04 mi35
Dr. Jan Hirschmann
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Infectious Disease
Seattle, WA 0.04 mi45