A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sameeh Kawar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sameeh Kawar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kawar graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kawar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sameeh Mohamad Kawar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sameeh M. Kawar practice?
- Dr. Sameeh Kawar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sameeh Kawar practices Family Medicine near Inkster, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Wayne, MI.
See Inkster Family Physicians.