A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sameeh Zalloum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sameeh Zalloum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sameeh Zalloum, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Zalloum graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Zalloum has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sameeh M J Zalloum BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sameeh M. Zalloum practice?
- Dr. Sameeh Zalloum has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sameeh Zalloum practices Pediatrics near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Richardson, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians.