A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sameem Abedin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sameem Abedin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Abedin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abedin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sameem M Abedin MD is a male Internist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sameem M. Abedin practice?
- Dr. Sameem Abedin has 1 office location.
Dr. Sameem Abedin practices Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists.