Dr. Sameer Patel MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Philadelphia, PA

April 19th, 2013
Patient
Dr. Patel is an excellent, excellent plastic surgeon. He has helped me feel so much better after my breast cancer diagnosis in 2008. He performed DIEP flap surgery on me and remade my breasts out of my stomach. They look so natural and people would not be able to tell except that I have told the entire country. I would highly recommend Dr. Patel to any woman who finds herself in this position. He is kind and compassionate. He is a very skilled doctor. Just about five years later and I would not hesitate to say go to Dr. Patel. I wouldn't have done one thing different and he was right on the money with his recommendations to me. I am extremely happy with the way things turned out for me.

October 7th, 2011
Best Plastic Surgeon Ever!!!!
Dr. Patel is an outstanding plastic surgeon, the best of the best. I would highly recommend him to any woman who needs reconstructive surgery because ...

December 10th, 2010
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Patel is a great plastic surgeon. You can take this to the bank with you, I feel that he is the very best. He is very kind and compassionate. His skill as a surgeon and his professionalism as a doctor takes a backseat to no one. He is exceptional at what he does. Dr. Patel did a tram reconstruction procedure on me after my breast cancer diagnosis and you cannot tell by looking at me that I had this procedure. I had excellent results. I am two years out now and couldn't be happier. I would recommend Dr. Patel to any woman who is considering breast reconstruction surgery.