Dr. Sameer Ahmad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sameer Ahmad?

December 24th, 2014

Diagnostic genius (For Glaucoma patients)

He uses his professional skills in a manner that makes you feel safe from start to finish! After his staff had completed the necessary tests, he closely reviewed my right and left eye. He gave me his honest prognosis. I was in a state of disbelief. He told me, if action wasn't immedate, I was well on my way to blindness! This was 7 months ago, and I'm not blind. I've had many surgeries on my eyes, and with good doctors Iam doing pretty good now. I've had 4 ophthamologists (2 or 3 times a year) look at my glaucoma eyes, and not one of them ever diagnosised the complexity of my problems. My suggest if you think you might have glaucoma or other eye issues, take a trip to Herdon and get Dr. S. Ahmad to review them. Hes the best of the best! I only wish I would have found him years ago and my vison could be alot better. Thank You Dr. Sameer A.

August 27th, 2013

He has provided excellent treatment for Glaucoma and I had great results from cataract surgery performed by him. He always had time to discuss any concerns that I had.

September 3rd, 2017