A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sameer Badlani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sameer Badlani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Badlani graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Badlani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sameer Badlani MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sameer Badlani practice?
- Dr. Sameer Badlani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sameer Badlani practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.