A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sameer Bisarya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sameer Bisarya, Nephrologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sameer Bisarya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Water-Electrolyte Imbalance
Education & Awards
Dr. Bisarya graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Bisarya has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sameer Bisarya MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Sameer Bisarya practice?
- Dr. Sameer Bisarya has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sameer Bisarya practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Littleton, CO and Parker, CO.
See Denver Internists and Denver Nephrologists.