A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sameer Gopalani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sameer Gopalani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sameer Gopalani, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gopalani graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Gopalani has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sameer Gopalani MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sameer Gopalani practice?
- Dr. Sameer Gopalani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sameer Gopalani practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Renton, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane, WA and Seattle, WA.
See Renton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.