A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sameer Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sameer Gupta, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sameer Gupta MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sameer Gupta practice?
- Dr. Sameer Gupta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sameer Gupta practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Temecula, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Vista, CA and San Marcos, CA.
See Temecula Allergists and Temecula Internists.