A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sameer Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sameer Gupta, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sameer Gupta MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sameer Gupta practice?
- Dr. Sameer Gupta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sameer Gupta practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Temecula, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Vista, CA and San Marcos, CA.
See Temecula Allergists and Temecula Internists.