Sameer Nagda Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 11th, 2016

Dr Nagda is a rock star surgeon! He performed a laterjet procedure on my shoulder which is a more complicated than average shoulder surgery. His calm demeanor leading up to the surgery left me feeling confident in his abilities. He clearly knew what he was doing and had done it many times before. My outcome and recovery was exactly as described and the result was excellent. Top notch shoulder surgeon!

May 29th, 2016

fabulous dr

February 23rd, 2016

Making a tough surgery successful

Fantastic physician with amiable bedside manner

February 21st, 2016

Reverse Shoulder Replacement

I was facing shoulder replacement and wanted a second opinion on this life altering process. A coworker recommended the Anderson Clinic and I went online to get more information. After reading the bios, I decided to make an appointment with Dr. Nagda. From the moment I stepped into his office everything felt right. I felt comfortable and relaxed. The staff was very personable and “patient friendly”. Then the big moment arrived and Dr. Nagda came into the waiting room. He had a great sense of the situation and what needed to be done. He explained fully the procedure and expected outcomes. When finished, I was ready to schedule the surgery but was told to go home and talk to my wife so we could both discuss the process involved and get a joint commitment for having the surgery done. I didn’t realize at that moment that these were words from not only a true professional, but also from a person concerned about the welfare of his patient. The surgery was done and the recovery process went as discussed. During my physical therapy, I was asked several times who had performed my surgery as my range of motion was extremely good for this point of the recovery process. This sealed the deal for me in my choice of Dr. Nagda. He is a true professional, great personality, and caring person. I would never have the slightest doubt of going to him for any other procedure under his scope of expertise nor that of recommending him to any of my friends.

December 29th, 2015

Dr Nagda exceeded my expectations of a surgeon , puts you at ease with his knowledge , expertise and explains everything to you in a way you understand what to expect . Surgery went great and I am well on my way to recovery

October 26th, 2015

Dr. Nagda is skilled in not only his surgery but in his attention to the follow up physical therapy and recovery. I credit him with making my year long recovery a positive experience. In a word, he is awesome!

August 8th, 2015

Great recovery from Rotator Cuff with Dr. Nagda/Anderson Clinic

I can speak volumes about Dr. Nagda. He instilled confidence in both the surgery (rotator cuff/Shoulder) and in my recovery. His Anderson Clinic support staff I would also rate as A+ , very professional, from clinical staff down to the appointment scheduling folks. I had a difficult rotator cuff issue, and Dr. Nagda took the time to explain first the surgery, in terms a lay person can understand - and then milestones in the recovery. Incidentally, he is a resource for many sports teams, including the Washington Nationals, so you know he is highly thought of in the industry.

July 6th, 2015

Retired Teacher

Dr. Nagda is the BEST. I am a 67 year old woman and tripped and fell landing on my upper arm. I went to another Dr. who would not do an MRI until 3 months later after a couple of months of PT which only made it worse. He said doing an MRI after the injury was "like having an ashtray on a motorcycle" - When I finally got the MRI - it showed that I had a detached Tendon (Supraspinatus) and and badly torn Tendon (Infraspanatus)-All the PT in the world would not have fixed this. The first Dr. said, "If you were 28 I would fix this, but at your age- No. I would have to live with the limited ROM. I quit this guy immediately and went to Dr. Nagda and he said "No problem" - He scheduled me for surgery and with his expert ability and care, I have my arm back with full ROM. He is awesome and knows his stuff. I would trust him with any surgery of the arm. I had extensive scar tissue from the PT ordered by the first Dr. and he cleaned it out and reattached the tendons and fixed a bicep muscle that "was hanging" and causing a lot of pain. I forgot to mention I had also fracture the humerus (slight crack vertically) and this seemed to be the only thing the first dr. cared about. It healed quickly. I recommend Dr. Nagda strongly.

April 13th, 2015

About 10 months ago Dr. Nagda performed surgery on my shoulder to fix a torn labrum. Today, I am working my way back to 100% and see no reason why I won’t get there completely. I played baseball, as a pitcher, for my entire life (including college) and put a lot of strain on my shoulder. At my peak I threw as hard as 90mph, but after college when I stopped working out I slowed down to the low 80’s. However, about 4.5 years ago I injured my shoulder and it slowly deteriorated to the point where I could not throw a ball more than 15 feet without pain. I had lost all ability to play any sports that involved a throwing motion (baseball, softball, volleyball, tennis, etc). Now, 10 months after the surgery I am successfully playing all of these sports. Dr. Nagda worked with me over the entire process, ruling out every alternative before going in for surgery. My condition, the possible treatments, and the surgery were all well explained to me and we were able to come up with a plan to get me back into playing shape. The surgery went very smoothly and I began physical therapy within 1 week. I am so grateful to have had such a high quality doctor! P.S. I will likely never reach 90mph ever again, but I am confident that I will be back to my post-college/pre-injury form around the 1 year mark. The PT has been demanding, both physically and mentally, but I’m reaping the benefits of it now that I am throwing again without any pain!!!

March 18th, 2015

Shoulder Surgery

Dr. Nagda did a wonderful job surgically repairing my shoulder. I can now perform tasks and participate in sports too painful before. Immediately following surgery, Dr. Nagda contacted the physical therapist to expedite my start date, and had passive arm and ice machines delivered and set up that very afternoon. Dr. Nagda's entire staff was wonderful, and Ms. Shannon Svec always responded promptly to address administrative and insurance related issues. Her guidance was spot on, and helped ensure the entire process went very smoothly.

November 10th, 2014

Extraordinary surgeon

Dr. Nagda is a superior surgeon, exemplary bedside manner, exceptionally adept at diagnosis, treatment, and follow up. Dr. Nagda explains every step clearly, offers recommendations, and supports the patient's decision. He patiently listens, offers advice and choice of treatments. Dr. Nagda is kind, thoughtful, and considerate. Highly recommend.

September 27th, 2014

Dr. Nagda and his staff were superb in every way. Knowledgeable, efficient, thorough, prompt, and pleasant. Additionally, I had a superb surgical result, and am feeling great! It was worth the distance traveled, as there are certainly closer physician groups, but I knew Dr. Nagda was the best. I would highly recommend them.