inactive

Sameer Nagda MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Arlington, VA

August 10th, 2016
Dr Nagda is a rock star surgeon! He performed a laterjet procedure on my shoulder which is a more complicated than average shoulder surgery. His calm demeanor leading up to the surgery left me feeling confident in his abilities. He clearly knew what he was doing and had done it many times before. My outcome and recovery was exactly as described and the result was excellent. Top notch shoulder surgeon!

May 29th, 2016
fabulous dr

February 23rd, 2016
Making a tough surgery successful
Fantastic physician with amiable bedside manner

February 21st, 2016
Reverse Shoulder Replacement
I was facing shoulder replacement and wanted a second opinion on this life altering process. A coworker recommended the Anderson Clinic and I went online to get more information. After reading the bios, I decided to make an appointment with Dr. Nagda. From the moment I stepped into his office everything felt right. I felt comfortable and relaxed. The staff was very personable and u00e2u0080u009cpatient friendlyu00e2u0080u009d. Then the big moment arrived and Dr. Nagda came into the waiting room. He had a great sense of the situation and what needed to be done. He explained fully the procedure and expected outcomes. When finished, I was ready to schedule the surgery but was told to go home and talk to my wife so we could both discuss the process involved and get a joint commitment for having the surgery done. I didnu00e2u0080u0099t realize at that moment that these were words from not only a true professional, but also from a person concerned about the welfare of his patient. The surgery was done and the recovery process went as discussed. During my physical therapy, I was asked several times who had performed my surgery as my range of motion was extremely good for this point of the recovery process. This sealed the deal for me in my choice of Dr. Nagda. He is a true professional, great personality, and caring person. I would never have the slightest doubt of going to him for any other procedure under his scope of expertise nor that of recommending him to any of my friends.

December 28th, 2015
Dr Nagda exceeded my expectations of a surgeon , puts you at ease with his knowledge , expertise and explains everything to you in a way you understand what to expect . Surgery went great and I am well on my way to recovery

August 8th, 2015
Great recovery from Rotator Cuff with Dr. Nagda/Anderson Clinic
I can speak volumes about Dr. Nagda. He instilled confidence in both the surgery (rotator cuff/Shoulder) and in my recovery. His Anderson Clinic support staff I would also rate as A+ , very professional, from clinical staff down to the appointment scheduling folks. I had a difficult rotator cuff issue, and Dr. Nagda took the time to explain first the surgery, in terms a lay person can understand - and then milestones in the recovery. Incidentally, he is a resource for many sports teams, including the Washington Nationals, so you know he is highly thought of in the industry.

September 27th, 2014
Dr. Nagda and his staff were superb in every way. Knowledgeable, efficient, thorough, prompt, and pleasant. Additionally, I had a superb surgical result, and am feeling great! It was worth the distance traveled, as there are certainly closer physician groups, but I knew Dr. Nagda was the best. I would highly recommend them.

August 2nd, 2014
Knee Surgery
Dr. Nagda performed surgery on my right knee to remove my prepatellar bursa that had been causing me pain for 2 full years. I am more than happy with the result of the surgery as the knee is now 99% pain free.

September 3rd, 2013
I was happy with every aspect of my care with Dr. Nagda although the Xray technician should have offered protective covering rather than my having to ask for it before Xrays were taken.

July 26th, 2013
Shoulder surgery patient
I have been through several other surgeries but none have been as thorough and personable as the medical care I received from Dr. Nagda and his staff. I spent more time speaking and laughing with Dr. Nagda throughout my shoulder procedure than all of my other visits with other surgeons combined! At every step of the way I had a detailed understanding of the nature of my injury, the options available, the next steps, and what to expect over the long-haul. Now that I am fully recovered I hope that I NEVER need another shoulder surgery again but if I do, Dr. Nagda is the man to see. I recommend Dr. Nagda very highly!

May 6th, 2013
Left Shoulder, Rotator Cuff
I had a complete tear due to a parachuting accident. This was my first operation, ever, and Dr. Nagda made it as smooth and painless as possible. He even was careful to cut around my Eagle, Globe & Anchor tattoo as to not scar it, to which I am very grateful. Due to his expertise, I made good progress throughout my recovery and am back to 100%. His staff provided great support and courteous throughout. I highly recommend to any and all with any shoulder injuries.

May 2nd, 2013
Dr. Nagda performed rotator cuff repair on my left shoulder last fall. He is an excellent surgeon and was very involved in my recovery. The process was lengthy but with his care and that of the physical therapists, I have made a complete recovery with excellent results.