Dr. Sameer Jejurikar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sameer Jejurikar?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

June 16th, 2016

Fantastic Surgeon

Extremely happy with Dr J, have been a patient of his for a few years now. Staff is very nice and helpful. Would recommend to anyone. Definitley one of the best surgeons in Dallas.

May 10th, 2016

I went for consultation he was very friendly and nice he answered all my questions .his staff was very very friendly I will be doing my surgery with him

February 16th, 2015

Have scheduled an appointment with this amazing doctor. Can't wait to see what he can do :)

July 22nd, 2014

Great Experience

From beginning to end the staff made me feel extremely comfortable. I really liked that they had their own surgery center and recovery center. I was very pleased with my results .

August 25th, 2013

Tummy tuck

From the moment when I first walked in to Dr.Jejuricar's office, there was an immediate sense of compassion, warmth and comfort! The staff is so caring and make you feel right at home. My first meeting with Dr. Jejuricar was extensive, as he made a point to ask me all the necessary questions as well as really try to know me as an individual! He is very honest and a very profesional doctor. We discussed the procedure I was interested in and all that would come with it. I loved that he was able to answer every question I had in great detail! Not once did I feel pressured or forced into making a decision I didn't want to. The most important aspect: the results! I can't even describe how happy I am with my tummy tuck surgery. I got everything I asked for, and then some. I was streched to the maximum after my pregnency with twins and I didnt think that my stomach would ever look the same, but I was wrong!!!! Thank you SO much to Dr. Sam as well as the rest of the amazing staff at Dallas Plastic Surgery Center for the amazing and easy experience. I'll definitely be coming back in the future!

August 22nd, 2013

I will never go anywhere else again!

Dr. Jejurikar came with high praise and recommendation from several of my colleagues. They had received several services from his office ranging from minor touch ups like Botox and fillers, to breast augmentation. Everyone spoke so highly of him, and they were always gushing about their results! So I made my appointment, and was not disappointed! The level of service, knowledge, professionalism and warmth that I received from Dr. J and his staff blew me away. A world class facility and office, with an equally impressive team. My experience with Dr. Jejurikar exceeded all of the other surgeons I had visited in every way. Not only that, my results with Botox have lasted significantly longer. It was so nice to have a surgeon take his time and really let me explain what I was hoping to accomplish. I never felt rushed, or like he was in a hurry. His calm demeanor and personal atention made me feel like I was his only patient. I will never go anywhere else again! Best plastic surgery experience by far!

May 6th, 2013

Phenomenal

“Phenomenal” (remarkably and impressively great) is the most appropriate adjective to use in describing Dr. Sam Jejurikar and his staff. Dr. J is a true professional with a bedside manner that is second to none. He is professional, kind, courteous and has a calm demeanor. The true test of a surgeon’s competence is an empathetic approach, a willingness to honestly answer questions and surgical results. Dr. J met these criteria from initial consultation to post–op visits. Dr. J and his staff were always accessible, and my family and I are thankful for that. My results are FANTASTIC!! My confidence and self esteem have been restored. I healed quickly with no complications and my post-op scar is minimal and improving daily. I could not have asked for a better outcome. I feel blessed to have met and worked with Dr. J and his staff. I strongly recommend his practice to anyone looking for a skilled plastic surgeon. Dr. Jejurikar’s expertise cannot be beat.

April 9th, 2012

5 Star Breast Augmentation Experience

After several other consultations all over Dallas, Texas, I knew Dr. Jejurikar was absolutely the right surgeon to do my breast augmentation! I was nervous and had never had elective surgery before. I went to 4 other consultations with different plastic surgeons, it was amazing how different each consult had been. Some were stressful and the docs seemed to be unprepared. Things were so pleasantly good upon arriving at Dr. Jejurikar's office. I was immediately put at ease as soon as I began discussing options and concerns with Dr. J. He is very knowledgeable and really does know his stuff when it comes to implants. I also am a huge fan of his staff, especially Karen! She was wonderful about helping me decide what size and type of implants were right for me. There were many options and no pressure to go too big or too small. She was very honest in letting me know what size looked like it would fit my specific body type correctly. She is a very patient person and such a pleasure to talk to as well. I have had my new enhancements for about two months now and I am extremely pleased! Surgery was a breeze, the facility is very clean and up-to-date, and the after care has been above par. Karen and Dr. J are extremely qualified and also a lot of fun to work with. They have helped me relax and enjoy this experience with no regrets. I would highly recommend Dr. Jejurikar and his staff, they are top notch and now, so are my boobs!

February 9th, 2012

One Hott Momma !!

Dr.J is a awesome doctor,he truely was caring and understood what i wanted,even though i keep asking all kinds of questions he was able to give me a CLEAR answer.This was by far the best experience i ever had. His mannorism was very respectful and his staff is excellent also. I will always give Dr.J thumbs up,he was able to transform my body from the ugly ducking to one HOT MOMMA !!!!! Thanks Dr.J for your work of art !!

January 26th, 2011

Patient for Tummy tuck and Lipo

I would like to recommend Dr. J. He did my tt and lipo, and he is wonderfull!! He is a professional and he really care for his patients. I am so happy with the results and I'm just in my 5th week. He is WONDERFUL.

December 9th, 2010

I am so thrilled with my breast augmentation! After seeing a few doctors for a breast augmentation consultation I decided to go with Dr. Jejurikar. He was so informative and caring and he answered all of my questions in a way that the other doctors had not. I felt completely comfortable with him. I love my results and I will recommend him to anyone looking into plastic surgery. He is by far one of the best out there!

December 9th, 2010

Hands down one of the best surgeons in Dallas! I would recommend him to everyone and anyone that wants someone with skill and knowledge. Dr. Jejurikar performed a rhinoplasty on me and I love it! I have been wanting it done for many years and have researched a lot of doctors. Once I met with him, I knew I wanted him to be my doctor. He is very kind, patient, and caring with his patients. He wants his patients to know everything about the procedure and what to expect. He is very skillful and I have a beautiful nose now! I am so happy and he will continue to be my doctor in the future.