Plastic Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Great Experience  |  show details
by Ashley M. on Jul 22nd, 2014

From beginning to end the staff made me feel extremely comfortable. I really liked that they had their own surgery center and recovery center. I was very pleased with my results.

|  Life Changer..!  |  show details
by Michael York on Sep 9th, 2013

" Amazed " is the only word that comes to mind now when i look at my body. Some 10 years ago now i started a weightless odyssey. Gastric bypass, my own weak willpower and later the gastric band. while in the end i was happy about being nearly 175#s lighter i was still unhappy and a bit disgusted with what all this weightless had done to my stomach area, A large pocket of fat or simply a "Muffin Top" on steroids. Dr Jejurikar or simply Dr. J as he is sometimes known has change my life in a way i simply cant repay. Until 3 weeks ago when i walked into a room or even worse i took my shirt off people snickered and commented to them selfs, and sadly sometimes right to my face on my lack of will power not knowing what journey i had been thru. As i tried desperately to hide my roll that all this weightless had left me. Well 3 weeks ago Dr J and his team changed that. I had a tummy tuck and panniculectomy with liposuction on my flanks. I now take my shirt off with a great deal of pride. Janet and Misty and everyone there on the Team has made what i had feared would be a nightmare into one of the most pleasant experiences i have ever had... Anywhere..! Dr Jejurikar's bedside manner and kindness is unmatched. I have dealt with a famous DFW television weightless Dr twice now...and both times i walked away feeling like i had been on an assembly line. I Do recommend Dr. Sam Jejurikar and can tell you his work is without compare and is one of the nicest people i have ever met. I am a flight attendant and could have my procedure done anywhere. but i will send Dr j anybody that i meet who needs his services with complete confidence....Please look no further he and his team are what your looking for. Sincerely, Michael York

|  Tummy tuck  |  show details
by Millie D. on Aug 25th, 2013

From the moment when I first walked in to Dr.Jejuricar's office, there was an immediate sense of compassion, warmth and comfort! The staff is so caring and make you feel right at home. My first meeting with Dr. Jejuricar was extensive, as he made a point to ask me all the necessary questions as well as really try to know me as an individual! He is very honest and a very profesional doctor. We discussed the procedure I was interested in and all that would come with it. I loved that he was able to answer every question I had in great detail! Not once did I feel pressured or forced into making a decision I didn't want to. The most important aspect: the results! I can't even describe how happy I am with my tummy tuck surgery. I got everything I asked for, and then some. I was streched to the maximum after my pregnency with twins and I didnt think that my stomach would ever look the same, but I was wrong!!!! Thank you SO much to Dr. Sam as well as the rest of the amazing staff at Dallas Plastic Surgery Center for the amazing and easy experience. I'll definitely be coming back in the future!

|  I will never go anywhere else again!  |  show details
by J.B. on Aug 22nd, 2013

Dr. Jejurikar came with high praise and recommendation from several of my colleagues. They had received several services from his office ranging from minor touch ups like Botox and fillers, to breast augmentation. Everyone spoke so highly of him, and they were always gushing about their results! So I made my appointment, and was not disappointed! The level of service, knowledge, professionalism and warmth that I received from Dr. J and his staff blew me away. A world class facility and office, with an equally impressive team. My experience with Dr. Jejurikar exceeded all of the other surgeons I had visited in every way. Not only that, my results with Botox have lasted significantly longer. It was so nice to have a surgeon take his time and really let me explain what I was hoping to accomplish. I never felt rushed, or like he was in a hurry. His calm demeanor and personal atention made me feel like I was his only patient. I will never go anywhere else again! Best plastic surgery experience by far!

|  Phenomenal  |  show details
by Y White on May 6th, 2013

“Phenomenal” (remarkably and impressively great) is the most appropriate adjective to use in describing Dr. Sam Jejurikar and his staff. Dr. J is a true professional with a bedside manner that is second to none. He is professional, kind, courteous and has a calm demeanor. The true test of a surgeon’s competence is an empathetic approach, a willingness to honestly answer questions and surgical results. Dr. J met these criteria from initial consultation to post–op visits. Dr. J and his staff were always accessible, and my family and I are thankful for that. My results are FANTASTIC!! My confidence and self esteem have been restored. I healed quickly with no complications and my post-op scar is minimal and improving daily. I could not have asked for a better outcome. I feel blessed to have met and worked with Dr. J and his staff. I strongly recommend his practice to anyone looking for a skilled plastic surgeon. Dr. Jejurikar’s expertise cannot be beat.

|  5 Star Breast Augmentation Experience  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2012

After several other consultations all over Dallas, Texas, I knew Dr. Jejurikar was absolutely the right surgeon to do my breast augmentation! I was nervous and had never had elective surgery before. I went to 4 other consultations with different plastic surgeons, it was amazing how different each consult had been. Some were stressful and the docs seemed to be unprepared. Things were so pleasantly good upon arriving at Dr. Jejurikar's office. I was immediately put at ease as soon as I began discussing options and concerns with Dr. J. He is very knowledgeable and really does know his stuff when it comes to implants. I also am a huge fan of his staff, especially Karen! She was wonderful about helping me decide what size and type of implants were right for me. There were many options and no pressure to go too big or too small. She was very honest in letting me know what size looked like it would fit my specific body type correctly. She is a very patient person and such a pleasure to talk to as well. I have had my new enhancements for about two months now and I am extremely pleased! Surgery was a breeze, the facility is very clean and up-to-date, and the after care has been above par. Karen and Dr. J are extremely qualified and also a lot of fun to work with. They have helped me relax and enjoy this experience with no regrets. I would highly recommend Dr. Jejurikar and his staff, they are top notch and now, so are my boobs!

|  One Hott Momma !!  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2012

Dr.J is a awesome doctor,he truely was caring and understood what i wanted,even though i keep asking all kinds of questions he was able to give me a CLEAR answer.This was by far the best experience i ever had. His mannorism was very respectful and his staff is excellent also. I will always give Dr.J thumbs up,he was able to transform my body from the ugly ducking to one HOT MOMMA !!!!! Thanks Dr.J for your work of art !!

|  Patient for Tummy tuck and Lipo  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2011

I would like to recommend Dr. J. He did my tt and lipo, and he is wonderfull!! He is a professional and he really care for his patients. I am so happy with the results and I'm just in my 5th week. He is WONDERFUL.

|  show details
Dec 9th, 2010

I am so thrilled with my breast augmentation! After seeing a few doctors for a breast augmentation consultation I decided to go with Dr. Jejurikar. He was so informative and caring and he answered all of my questions in a way that the other doctors had not. I felt completely comfortable with him. I love my results and I will recommend him to anyone looking into plastic surgery. He is by far one of the best out there!

|  show details
Dec 8th, 2010

Hands down one of the best surgeons in Dallas! I would recommend him to everyone and anyone that wants someone with skill and knowledge. Dr. Jejurikar performed a rhinoplasty on me and I love it! I have been wanting it done for many years and have researched a lot of doctors. Once I met with him, I knew I wanted him to be my doctor. He is very kind, patient, and caring with his patients. He wants his patients to know everything about the procedure and what to expect. He is very skillful and I have a beautiful nose now! I am so happy and he will continue to be my doctor in the future.

|  Abdonimalplasty - "Tummy Tuck"  |  show details
by Jennifer M. in Dallas, TX. on Jul 24th, 2010

As an ER nurse, I knew what I wanted in a surgeon. I shopped around for a Plastic Surgeon to do my "Tummy Tuck" after giving birth to three children and a 55 pound weight loss. Interviewed 3, inquired about many more, and chose Dr. Jejurikar. He was very professional and answered all of my questions.The results are fantastic and I could not be happier. The incision is low, my belly button is perfect, and my abdominals are beautiful for the first time in 18 years. Let's talk about pain - NONE. I have heard many of stories of painful procedures and long recovery periods. I must admit I was a little nervous. Rest assured - this was not the case with Dr. Jejurikar. I have had no pain and was back at work in three weeks. Even working out without difficulty 7 weeks later. And looking great at 40!!!!