A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sameer Keole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sameer Keole, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Keole graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Keole has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at AGH
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Keole accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 5 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 6 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sameer R. Keole practice?
Dr. Sameer Keole practices Radiation Oncology near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Oklahoma City Oncologists.