A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sameer Keole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sameer Keole is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sameer Keole, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Keole graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Keole has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Shands At Jacksonville
- Shands At The University Of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sameer R Keole MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sameer R. Keole practice?
- Dr. Sameer Keole has 1 office location.
Dr. Sameer Keole practices Radiation Oncology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Radiation Oncologists.