A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sameer Keole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sameer Keole is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sameer Keole, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Keole graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Keole has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at AGH
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sameer Ramchandra Keole MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sameer R. Keole practice?
- Dr. Sameer Keole has 9 office locations.
Dr. Sameer Keole practices Radiation Oncology near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Jacksonville Oncologists.