A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sameer Mahesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sameer Mahesh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sameer Mahesh, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahesh graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Mahesh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa - Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mahesh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans