A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sameer Mahesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sameer Mahesh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sameer Mahesh, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahesh graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mahesh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sameer A Mahesh MD is a male Hematologist and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sameer A. Mahesh practice?
- Dr. Sameer Mahesh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sameer Mahesh practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Medina, OH and Wadsworth, OH.
See Akron Hematologists and Akron Oncologists.