A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sameer Mathur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mathur
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mathur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sameer Mathur, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathur graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Mathur has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Veterans Hospital - Wm. S. Middleton Memorial
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sameer K Mathur MD and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sameer K. Mathur practice?
- Dr. Sameer Mathur has 1 office location.
Dr. Sameer Mathur practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Madison, WI.
See Madison Allergists and Madison Internists.