A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sameer Mathur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sameer Mathur, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathur graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Mathur has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Veterans Hospital - Wm. S. Middleton Memorial
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mathur accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Physicians Plus - 4 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan