A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sameer Mathur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mathur
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Mathur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sameer Mathur, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathur graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Mathur has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Veterans Hospital - Wm. S. Middleton Memorial
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sameer K Mathur MD and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sameer K. Mathur practice?
- Dr. Sameer Mathur has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sameer Mathur practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Madison, WI.
See Madison Allergists and Madison Internists.