A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sameer Mazhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sameer Mazhar is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mazhar
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sameer Mazhar, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acute and Chronic Live ConditionsViral Hepatitis Autoimmune Liver ConditionsInflammatory Bowel DiseasePeptic Ulcer DiseaseColorectal Cancer Prevention
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazhar graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Mazhar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Delnor Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sameer Mirza Mazhar MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sameer M. Mazhar practice?
- Dr. Sameer Mazhar has 1 office location.
Dr. Sameer Mazhar practices Gastroenterology near Aurora, IL.
See Aurora Gastroenterologists.